Here's a quick little DIY to brighten your space for 2016!
You will need:
- 2 A4 sheets of Colour 1 (we used Mint)
- 1 A4 sheet of Colour 2 (we used Melon)
- 1 A4 sheet of Colour 3 (we used Cream)
- Mini hole punch (or large needle)
- 13 mini paper fasteners (aka brads or split pins)
- Decorative tape (we used our Gold Glitter Tape)
Download the "Make Today Amazing" Banner PDF here, then print pages 1 and 2 on your first colour (Mint), page 3 on your second colour (Melon), and page 4 on your third colour (Cream).
Cut out each letter and use the hole punch (or large needle) to make the holes where marked. Flip your letters to be the right way up and assemble them in the correct order.
Join the letters together using your paper fasteners to create the three words. Tape to your wall with glitter tape - done!
We hope this helps to inspire your creative journey for the exciting year ahead.