Whilst we shouldn't have to wait for Valentine's Day to let that special someone know how much they mean to us, it does make for a pretty good opportunity. We've done a little round up of our favourite things and ways to spend the most romantic day in the calendar. So whether you want to kick back and relax with a romantic picnic, surprise your Valentine with some baked goodies or go all out with a modern take on a dozen roses, we've got it sorted. We won't judge you if you "accidentally" leave this open on your laptop for your guy to see. Boys - if you're reading this, hint-hint!
2. Cheese platter for two. Herriot Grace possibly puts together the best cheese boards you've ever seen. Yum! Found via By Gabrielle.
3. Looking for a card that's a bit different to the newsagent standard? Pick up one of our lovely laser-cut Tree of Love cards.
4. Spice up your picnic with a good drop. How gorgeous is this packaging by Joiy.
5. For something you can enjoy all-year round, this print from Blacklist Studio is on the mark.
6. Valentine's Day proposal? Yes, please. Diamond ring from Tiffany & Co.
7. If the way to your love's heart is through their tummy, some baked goods in a pretty package will score you major brownie points (get it?). We've prettied up this package with our Melon Deco Tag.
8. Say it with craft. Heart bunting lovingly made using the Alex Mae Paper Hearts range.